• • • • • • • •
The editors invite authors to contribute original research and work to the publication for consideration. The Jewish Quarterly Review publishes articles in English on all periods and topics in the field and welcomes a multiplicity of approaches. Since our evaluation process is double-blind (in which the identities of the peer reviewers and the author are unknown to one another), we ask that authors try to avoid revealing their identity within the body of the article. Article submissions must meet the following specifications:
- Limit length to 12,000 words overall.
- Follow The Chicago Manual of Style, 14th edition, on matters of formal style.
- Please use footnotes.
- For more complete style information, see the JQR style guide.
- Submit one copy on paper and email versions as both a Microsoft Word file and a PDF.
- Please indicate your name and institutional or other affiliation on the title page of the essay, and please omit your name on subsequent pages.
- Receipt of articles will be acknowledged only if a postcard or an email address is provided. Authors whose works are accepted for publication must submit their finished articles in both paper and electronic forms.
Submit articles for publication and books for review to:
Bonnie L. Blankenship
Jewish Quarterly Review
Herbert D. Katz Center for Advanced Judaic Studies
University of Pennsylvania
420 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106