• • • • • • • •
The editors invite authors to contribute original research and work to the publication for consideration. The Jewish Quarterly Review publishes articles in English on all periods and topics in the field and welcomes a multiplicity of approaches. Since our evaluation process is double-blind (in which the identities of the peer reviewers and the author are unknown to one another), we ask that authors try to avoid revealing their identity within the body of the article. Article submissions must meet the following specifications:
- Limit length to 12,000 words overall.
- Follow The Chicago Manual of Style, 14th edition, on matters of formal style. For more complete style information, including details about images and transliteration, see the JQR style guide.
- Submit the essay both as a Microsoft Word file and a PDF.
- Please include your name, institutional or other affiliation, mailing address, email address, and an abstract of no more than 250 words on the title page of the essay, and please omit your name on subsequent pages.
- Receipt of articles will be acknowledged.
Submit articles for publication, books for review, and other queries to:
Bonnie L. Blankenship
Jewish Quarterly Review
Herbert D. Katz Center for Advanced Judaic Studies
University of Pennsylvania
420 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106